Editorial Development & Collaboration
Sona Partners helps thought leaders clarify and communicate ideas to grab the attention of publishers, book sellers, and book buyers.
- Developed, collaborated, edited or ghostwrote more than 10 books published by major business presses. Books we’ve worked on include: All Business is Local, Being Global, Earth, Inc., IT and the East, New CIO Leader, The New Supply Chain Agenda, Not for Free, Strategy from the Outside In, The Toyota Way to Lean Leadership, The 24-Hour Customer, and others.
Sona Partners helps organizations leverage their intellectual capital and get their message out in ways that impact their target audience and build reputation.
- Conceived, wrote, and/or designed brochures, annual reports, white papers, presentations, and other collateral for thought-leading organizations
- Conceived, created and currently manage Philanthropy Action, a leading on-line journal for donors
Sona Partners helps organizations convert a wealth of information into a wealth of knowledge that benefits associates and clients alike.
- Developed industry-leading ontology for Gartner, Inc. to make more than 60,000 documents, 2000 concepts, 200 document attributes, and 50 document types searchable
- Developed a 10-country, user-driven knowledge management platform for Geneva Global